Sunday 11 February 2024

Valentine´s Day. February 14th




Valentine's Day (Saint Valentine's Day) is celebrated on February 14.
It is the traditional day on which people express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery.
Who is St. Valentine?
St. Valentine was a Roman who was martyred for refusing to give up Christianity.
What happens on Valentines day in Britain?
Each year in Britain, they spend around £503m on cards, flowers, chocolates and other gifts for Valentine's Day. 

Traditionally these were sent anonymously, but nowadays we often make it clear who is sending each 'Valentine'.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY 

OUR FAVOURITE LOVE SONGS💗

Always on my mind 

I'd anything for love 

I was born to love you
You are the one 
Love of my life
Have I told you lately that I love you?





No comments:

Post a Comment