Sunday 16 June 2024

Let It Be

LISTENING 

When I find myself in times of trouble 
Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it
be. And in my  of darkness She is 
right in  of me  words of wisdom,
let it be. Let it be, let it be, let it be, let
it be. Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people Living in the
 agree,  will be an answer, let it be.
For  they may be parted there is, Still a
chance that they will see There  be an
answer, let it be. Let it be, let it be, let it
be, let it be. There will be an answer, let it
be. Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the night is cloudy, There is still a
 that  on me, Shine on until tomorrow,
let it be. I  up to the sound of 
Mother Mary comes to me  words of wisdom,
let it be. Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah
let it be. There will be an answer, let it be.
Let it be, let it be, let it be, yeah let it be.
There will be an answer, let it be. Let it be,
let it be, let it be, yeah let it be. Whisper
words of wisdom, let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment